Teens & Mental Health Resources
Learn how mental health impacts the day-to-day lives of teens.
- Mental Health First Aid
- Students Respond to Adults’ Fixation on ‘Learning Loss’
- ‘What’s the Point?’ Young People’s Despair Deepens as Covid-19 Crisis Drags On
- PBS NewsHour: On Our Minds Ep. 1: It’s OK not to be OK
- Teen Link
- VR Supporting PTSD
- VR Supporting Teens with Autism
- The Mental Health Continuum
- Washington students are facing a mental health crisis. Here’s why schools are on the front lines.
Elin Bjorling, senior research scientist and lecturer in the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering at the University of Washington, discusses facets of teen mental health.