Principles & Best Practices
Understand best practices for co-design and techniques for amplifying teen designer voice through design activities.
- Brokering Data: Co-Designing Technology with Latina Teens to Support Communication with Parents: Leveraging Cultural Practices of Latinx Youth through Co-Design
- Design Justice Network Principles
- Co-Design @ MIT
- Collaborative Design Strategies for Community Technology
- Design partnerships for participatory librarianship: A conceptual model for understanding librarians co designing With digital youth
- Co-Designing VR for Teen Mental Health. A conversation with teens.
Jin Ha Lee is an Associate Professor at the Information School in University of Washington. Her presentation outlines co-design best practices.